Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Introducing my beautiful daughter, Emily Laurel Smith. She joined us May 26th, 2009 at 8:37 pm after 5 and 1/2 hours of labour. She weighed in at 7.5 lbs. Emily is a great baby who usually sleeps through the night. My only complaint is she seems to get fussy in the evenings and has a hard time settling down. I am hoping she grows out of it. But Trevor and I love and are so proud of our little girl. She is almost already 2 months. The time is flying by. She is now giving us bog smiles and cooing. It is so fun. I love being her mother.








2 comments:

  1. A new post Yay! She is so beautiful, you guys did a really good job! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sally (guenther) hinksmanJuly 28, 2010 at 8:25 AM

    Such an amazing blessing, Kirsten! The pictures of your beautiful daughter are heartwarming and radiant. I hope you don't mind too much that I hooked up with your blog but it is always good to see how people from back home are doing in their adult lives. Looks like you have everything you were dreaming about and praying for. God is good.

    ReplyDelete