Saturday, May 1, 2010

So I am pregnant and last month I had an amazingly talented woman take some photos. I love the ones with Trevor. They look so good. I had over a hundred and these are the ones I narrowed down. I love them all, I can't decide which ones to print and frame. I am very excited to have the same woman do the newborn shots of our baby. 4 weeks until due date today! We are so excited and nervous! Baby is very active and loves to push its little hands, feet and anything bony out or up into my ribs.














































2 comments:

  1. Those are great! I love the ones with you and trev too! The bow one is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you guys are due so soon! That's so crazy, you guys must be getting so excited! Congrats, and we hope everything goes well :) Will you be coming down for a visit at all this summer?

    ReplyDelete