Thursday, April 10, 2008

Trevor comes home!!!! April 10

Well I just have to say that I was a wreck that day. I drove down from Vanderhoof with Tyanna and I made her drive so I could read almost the whole way. (Reading is the only thing that can distract me very well) So we arrived at the Smith's house anxiously waiting (Trevor's family had gone to the airport) and Sherece called me to let me know that they were at the stake center and would be home in about 45 minutes. Agony. And they took their sweet time I have to say. So the only thing I could do to keep my sanity was to read. Boy, was I shaking bad. Finally Trevor pulls up with his parents and I flip. I really start shaking and yell "What do I do? What do I do? " Someone told me to go outside which I did, Trevor came roaring up the porch and grabbed me in the biggest hug Ever. He actually slightly chipped my tooth! That's how excited he was to see me and then he kissed me. Yup it took him a whole of about 10-15 seconds. Fast adjustment. And the best thing was even after not seeing one another for 2 years, 6 days it wasn't awkward at all and it was like we picked up the day that he left.
The night after he came home, we went to the Stake Spring Fling. and like I said, not really a very long adjustment period.
I love this picture of Emily and her son Colton.
And of course all the Smith's were home so obviously a perfect family activity to do with everyone and the kids would be. Target practice with guns and dirtbiking

No comments:

Post a Comment