Friday, April 25, 2008

15 Days Later......Engagement!!!!

So seeing as we picked up right where we left off. Our relationship progressed very fast. Which I have to say even surprised me. *Note, We had dated almost 1 year and 8 months before he left. When he got home we talked about how we felt the relationship was and what we expected. Trevor told me we might get engaged in about a month, which I thought was reasonable. However he couldn't resist me. One of his sisters had told him that it was very important to surprise me, so surprise being paramount he decided to be sneaky. While I was at a friend's bridal shower, he wrote me a message asking me to marry him on a roll of tube line in the field below our house. The next day he kept saying that we needed to check the cows. But I kept putting it off. Finally around noon after he had said it repeatedly. I figured something was going on. So I went down on the 4 wheeler to check it out. I didn't see anything so I went back. Trevor told me to go to the far end of the tube line which I did and read his message. Then I rode back to him and said yes!!! So usually the fun is had in announcing to your family that you are engaged. I didn't get to do that cause everyone already knew. Jared, my brother, had caught Trevor writing it and he can't keep a secret so soon everyone knew except for me. Trevor has sorta regretted not doing the super romantic proposal that he was planning but the bonus is that it was unique and well he would have surprised me if he hadn't been so obvious.





No comments:

Post a Comment